judybailey52
judybailey52, Bachelor's degree
Experience:  20 years teach mathematics and 20 years of tutoring
46206387

Which technologies led to the Civil War being called the

Which technologies led to the Civil War being called the first modern war?Railroads, telegraph, rifled barrelRailroads, rifled barrel, canonRailroads, telescope, canalsRailroads, rifled barrel, telescopeRobert E. Lee had few victories over the U.S. Army because he was so outnumbered.TrueFalseThe Preliminary Emancipation Proclamation excluded freedom for the slaves in border states and conquered areas of the South.TrueFalse

Hello and t6hank you for choosing justanswer. I am pleased to supply your answers today.

One moment while I read and respond to your questions. Judy

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
ok

Railroads, telegraph, rifled barrel

False (THIS ONE IS DEBATABLE ... HE HAD FEWER SOLDIERS, BUT HE WON A GREAT DEAL OF BATTLES IN SPITE OF BEING OUTNUMBERED)

True

Thank you for working with me. If you have additional questions on this or any other topic, please let me know. I love history questions.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
thank you

You can put FOR JUDY ONLY at the top.