judybailey52
judybailey52, Bachelor's degree
Experience:  20 years teach mathematics and 20 years of tutoring
46206387

I have 2 more for tonight. Which one of the following

i have 2 more for tonight.Which one of the following statements is TRUE regarding the enlistment of blacks in the Civil War?Many blacks served the Union, but were paid less than white soldiers.Blacks were allowed in the Army, but few served.No blacks were allowed to serve in the U.S. Army.Most blacks soldiers serving in the Civil War received the same rights as white soldiers.Which of the following describes the purpose of the organizations known as the Sanitary Commission and the Christian Commission?They insisted that the Government provide equal pay to all groups of people.They insisted that the Government provide better medical care and food for the soldiers.They insisted that the Government treat women equally on the battle field.They insisted that the Government provide proper burials for soldiers killed during the war.

I'll be happy to assist you. Let me look them over and get right back to you.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
ok ty

Here you go.

Many blacks served the Union, but were paid less than white soldiers.

They insisted that the Government provide better medical care and food for the soldiers.

Again, I am happy to assist with your questions, especially those about the Civil War. Please type FOR JUDY ONLY in case I am not online when you submit additional questions..

It has been a pleasure working with you.  Judy