mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Honda vfr 1200f 2011 can the exhaust flapper be disconnected

Honda vfr 1200f 2011 can the exhaust flapper be disconnected without causing any problems to engine or running
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Still awaiting a reply
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I wish to close my question thankyou
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
This will not cause internal engine problems, however the system will run lean and likely turn the check engine light on. The most noticeable symptom will be a drop in gas mileage.
mike_a_mechanic, Honda Mechanic
Experience: 17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.