Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Honda Jazz 2011 reg. Driver side washer low and zero execpt

Customer Question

Honda Jazz 2011 reg. Driver side washer low and zero execpt dribble on passenger side? Cant adjust, screen wash resovoir full, motor and wipers work each time but no jet !! Help please with advice
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Motor works, washer and wipers work (so not fuses i guess), jet on driver side has dropped and too low, washer jet on passenger side just a barely visable dribble so no use. Have used pin to ensure no debris. Washer resovoir full. Can find no adjustment and no way to access the units as covered by plastic housing unit. No info in my user manual
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
have agreed to live phone call but nothing on system!!!!
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Look at the plastic cowling and see if there are any clips to be removed to remove the cowling to access the washer line hoses to see if the hoses are pinched or corroded internally needing to be replaced.It is usually one of these that is the cause of this issue here.If you cannot remove the cowling or if the hoses have already been checked let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No visible clips to remove cowling no screws, nothing. Really frustrating

I have looked online as well as through my manual and I am unable to see myself how this is removed.I suspect you will find the feed hose pinched or clogged needing to be replaced but without removing the cowling it is hard to say for sure from here.Unfortunately, my info is not showing how to remove it.If you see no clips or screws or push tabs anywhere around it it may just pull up and off but its hard to say for sure.If you would like I can open this up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please see if anyone with Honda jazz knowledge can help- really pppd off no one has bothered replying

No problem

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please open question up coz now have to go out on emergency and can’t take calls
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
When it’s light tomorrow I will take photos of cowling/position etc will this help? I’m struggling to understand why none of this basic access info is available to me online!