Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Honda jazz2004 model. cd player has never worked-radio has

Customer Question

until recently,but now no sound-perhaps chip inside is faulty?regards,***** *****
Category: Honda
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This can be due to an internal electrical fault in the radio itself causing no cd operation as well as no sound.If your model has a sound amplifier ( as some do ) you may have 2 issues one with the amp and one with the radio.These both may need to be replaced.You will need to have this tested further to see if these or if only the radio is at fault needing repaired or replaced to resolve this fault here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete