Andrew
Andrew, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech and experience on Honda for 12 years.
64561840

Just done oil filter change started car after few seconds

Customer Question

Hi just done oil filter change started car after few seconds died I have checked to see if I have dislodged something but it seems I have not got power to the ING turns over but no bang could it be a fuse
Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?
Customer: Yes
Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Honda crv 2004
Assistant: Are you fixing your CR-V yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have looked to see if I have dislodged something but no luck
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Honda
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Can you heard the fuel pump priming?