experteer
experteer,
77184159

I have a Honda CRV 2015 SE Model, UK spec. I reside in

I have a Honda CRV 2015 SE Model, UK spec. I reside in Germany now and was wondering. Do I need to change my headlights or can they be adjusted ?
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: Fuses or bulbs won't help the angle
JA: Are you fixing your CR-V yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: fuses or bulbs wont change the beam angle
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

Yes, the light causes problems if the vehicle is not equipped with lights for right-hand traffic.

The light on the driver's side always lights up towards the side of the road. Now these light up to the right in vehicles for right-hand traffic and to the left in vehicles for left-hand traffic.

If you now drive your UK vehicle on the European mainland, dazzle the oncoming vehicles with the dipped beam, since your light is designed for left-hand traffic and therefore lights up to the left.

Some vehicles have a travel mode, there the xenon light is changed automatically something, the light yield is then no longer so large, but you dazzle no one without the vehicle to have to change any parts of the vehicle.
But I didn't find anything about this in the CRV manual.

So you have two possibilities. If you are only temporarily in Germany, there are stickers which are stuck on the headlight, these cover the glare area then simply.

If you intend to stay longer in Germany, the headlights have to be exchanged for right-hand traffic.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.