Andrew
Andrew, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech and experience on Honda for 12 years.
64561840

Can you please give me a call when your free Leighton.

Customer Question

Can you please give me a call when your free Leighton.***********Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit. What is the model/year of your Honda?
Customer: No earth for RCD TO TRIP OFF
Assistant: What year is your Honda?
Customer: NEW
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: SOCKET AND SEE BUT NO EARTH FOR RCD TO GO OFF
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Honda
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 days ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 4 days ago.

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, could you tell me please what your problem is? and what is your car model?
Thanks in advance.