experteer
experteer,
77184159

I have a 2007 Honda Civic 2.2 cdti with a eps issue I’ve had

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2007 Honda Civic 2.2 cdti with a eps issue I’ve had the whole power steering rack changed the eps module changed and the steering angle sensor and still no power steering mechanic said he’s friend everything and still getting the code u0131.... any suggestions?
Category: Honda
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 11 months ago.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ok You can cancel I will contact a Honda garage tomorrow
Expert:  experteer replied 11 months ago.

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

The error code indicates lost communication with the power steering control unit. I assume it was also renewed.

The error means that communication is not possible, so either the ECU does not get enough power or ground, or the data bus is interrupted.

Now it has to be checked by measuring the internal resistance of the cables when the plugs are disconnected. The measurement is made from end to end on the cable.

Here the internal resistance of the cables for plus, ground and for the data bus is checked. These must not exceed an internal resistance of 1 Ohm and must not indicate an open line.

It is advantageous if a workshop with a circuit diagram does this.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.