Andrew
Andrew, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech and experience on Honda for 12 years.
64561840

The car alarm keeps going off while the car is locked.

Customer Question

Hi, the car alarm keeps going off while the car is locked. Mainly happens at night
Assistant: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?
Customer: Yes. Normally when I lock the car the indicators don’t flash. But when I lock it now they flash 3 times. And then after every few seconds they flash and
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?
Customer: it is a Honda Civic type S 2008
Assistant: Are you fixing your Civic yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: And then straight after the alarm goes off
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes I am trying to fix it myself. I haven’t done anything yet
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, did this problem happened after some kind of work done to the car?
Also, have you checked fuses and relays so far?
Thanks in advance.