Andrew
Andrew, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech and experience on Honda for 12 years.
64561840

I have a honda cbf 125cc and I'm having problems with it

Customer Question

Hello I have a honda cbf 125cc and I'm having problems with it could you please
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?
Customer: It's a 2011 year and the model is a cbf motorbike
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I'm trying to fix it myself would like some adve please, I've put a new fuel pump on with a in line fuel filter, it starts fine but wen I'm going along it Cutts out and comes to a stop, it takes about a couple of turns to getting it goin agen, but it seems like it struggles, on gain speed after it cuts out
Assistant: When did you last fill the tank? And do you smell gasoline around the engine?
Customer: I filled it this morning wen it had a quarter of a tank. Can't smell any petrol round the engine
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Urm no I don't think so thank you
Category: Honda
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 18 days ago.

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 15 days ago.

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer could you tell me the mileage of your car?