Andrew
Andrew, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech and experience on Honda for 12 years.
64561840

The alternator as come loss and needs to be title up plus

Customer Question

The alternator as come loss and needs to be title up plus flat battery
Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?
Customer: It's the alternator has come loose it needs to be tightened up
Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: It's a Honda Odyssey 1996 registration p380upw
Assistant: Are you fixing your Odyssey yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have not got any tools with me so I cannot fix it it just need someone to come out and fix tighten up the alternator and give me a jump start as the battery is dead thank you
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that's that's fine please I just need someone to come out and help me please thank you
Category: Honda
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 5 days ago.

Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, could you please tell me your location so i can help you locate a mobile mechanic that can help you?