Marc Webster
Marc Webster,
Experience:  mechanic at sw autos
107219462

Crv 65 reg. The reversing camera has stopped showing the

crv 65 reg. The reversing camera has stopped showing the parking guidelines, both static and dynamic. I have tried going into settings/camera and resetting the guidelines both on and off and reset to default but to no avail. Also the on screen buttons for the angle of view have disappeared.
JA: Is this an aftermarket camera, or did it come with the vehicle?
Customer: The original built in system
JA: Are you fixing your CR-V yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've been into the settings/camers screen and tried turning the guidelines off and on but no change.
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
OK. I'll check it tomorrow.
it sounda like thebpark assist has developed a fault. it could be a faulty sensor or a software issue, with the car being relatively new i would contact the dealer to see if there is a software update or diagnostic available.
Marc Webster,
Experience: mechanic at sw autos
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
ok . I will contact a dealer.
these have the neccesary equipment to plug in and communicate with the vehicle, it would be the best outcome.
can i assist with anything else