Andrew
Andrew, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech and experience on Honda for 12 years.
64561840

My latch for the petrol cap is loose and I cannot open my

Customer Question

Hi. My latch for the petrol cap is loose and I cannot open my petrol cap
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: Hi. My latch for the petrol cap is loose and I cannot open my petrol cap
JA: What is the model/year of your Honda?
Customer: 2015 civic
JA: Are you fixing your Civic yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: tried to open the cap but had no luck
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don’t think so
Category: Honda
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 10 days ago.
Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.Dear customer, when you try to open the csp, do heard any noise?