sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I forgot my key in said the boot only the boot not open, I

Customer Question

Hi I forgot my key in said the boot only the boot not open
JA: Is the key stripped or worn?
Customer: I live the boot driver said door open
JA: What is the model/year of your Honda?
Customer: Honda Accord 2013
JA: Are you fixing your Accord yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes myself
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No only forgot key
Category: Honda
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 5 days ago.

Expert:  RichardM1126 replied 5 days ago.

Hi my name is*****’m just reading your comments can you confirm what the fault is please? Are you saying the doors open but the boot will not or are you saying you have locked keys in boot?
im unsure so if you could let me know please ,,

many

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
To let urgent question westingtime

Ok I’m not sure I’m understanding the problem I will opt out and let a colleague help many

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find continuing a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 3 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay and would like to know whom i am having the pleasure to chat with.

Dear customer, I understand the problem, i did not observe that you are already inside the vehicle, but if so (that is, if you have some of the doors open there are several ways to access it, first you can remove the rear seats, there are some models that have latches that are pulled so that the seat falls forward, in this way you can enter the trunk from the back to collect the key, but there are other models that do not have these latches, therefore the seats must be removed by loosening the floor screws, this is not complicated anyone can do it calmly, you will see that there are screws on the floor of the seats, you remove these screws and with this you move the seat forward enough to generate space to be able to enter the trunk quietly.

These are the alternatives you have to enter from the inside, but from the outside you can also enter using special tweezers, these  are available in tool sales, if there are also specialized  auto locksmiths garages that work with vehicle openings at low costs. They can go to where the vehicle is open,  if you do not have experience with these clamps, I do not recommend that you try to access the vehicle with them, it can be quite cumbersome, in addition, you can find the lock and even damage the paint of the bodywork a bit because these tweezers are used in a very specialized way, we as garages techniques know very little about the use of them, but when this kind  of problem happens to us, we have to solve it through them or in the worst case  we see that we put ourselves at risk, the lock of the vehicle we simply call an external company.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, I hope to be helpful, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back.

Kind regards, Sebastian.