Robert
Robert, Honda Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

I have a 2008 CR-V 2.2l diesel. The air-con compressor has

Customer Question

I have a 2008 CR-V 2.2l diesel. The air-con compressor has packed in. I'd like to find the right part number so I can locate a replacement. Can you help?
JA: How old is the engine? And when was it last serviced?
Customer: same engine from new. First reg Jan 2008. 2 years since last service (ooops!)
JA: Are you fixing your CR-V yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No way would I tackle it myself. I've tried some local 2nd hand car part dealers, but I'm told if I can get the part number it will help get the correct part. It seems there are a couple of possible variants for the 2008 model. Is that right?
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don't think so.......it's a standard ES iCDTI right hand drive.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Robert replied 12 days ago.

Im Rob, A fully certified vehicle technician and Garage/MOT centre owner in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

Whats your registration number?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Tfz9202
Expert:  Robert replied 12 days ago.

Ok..thank you... The only part OE code thats coming back is - 38810R06G01