Kevin
Kevin, Honda Technician
Experience:  Diagnostic technician at Kemsing motor company
84635724

Can I get rear calliper carriers fitted to my Honda CR-V &

Can I get rear calliper carriers fitted to my Honda CR-V & the price
JA: What year is your CR-V?
Customer: 2002
JA: Are you fixing your CR-V yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no halfords
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: halfords will not do job can’t get parts
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is***** am a vehicle master tech located in the UK and I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation, you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer. I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. Don’t worry though, we’ll be able to figure this out. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. Can I first ask who I have the pleasure of speaking with today, please?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
my rear brakes have been staying on after having new pads calipers &discs
Hi Micheal I hope you are well. We unfortunately don’t offer pricing but most garages will be able to carry out the repairs and source Calipers
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
i have been told its the caliper carries that are at fault
If the carriers are at fault they will b Honda only parts or used parts if Unavailable
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
thankyou