Malcolm Gillespie
Malcolm Gillespie, Honda Technician
Experience:  City & guilds pt 1 & 2
22484842

I have a check systems warning notice on my 2007 2.2cti The

I have a check systems warning notice on my 2007 2.2cti The car drives normally. No loss of power even up a 25% hill
JA: What is the model of your '07 Honda?
Customer: 2.2 cdti sport
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Turned off and on a couple of times, then drove 4 miles home moderate traffic. Including up a speed hill
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I had driven the car in muddy conditions earlier. The car had to be towed out, but I drove 85 miles since. Mostly on a motorway at motorway speeds

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for using just answer . I suggest having the 16 pin OBD codes read with a suitable scanner , the code or codes will point us in the right direction saving time , money and guessing.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Where can get one of those? Does it need to plugged in? Will I damage the car if I drive it? As I said I drove it up a 25% hill (had to get home) and the car had no loss of power.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No thank you to the phone call

I suggest visiting your local garage and they will read codes for a small fee. It will be ok to drive to them.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

OK