sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I purchased a honda jazz hybrid elec imported from Japan but

Customer Question

hi I purchased a honda jazz hybrid elec imported from Japan but not sure what version it is
JA: What is the model/year of your Honda?
Customer: jazz and 2012
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: on the doc its say daa-gpi as model number
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: Honda
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 6 days ago.
Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
i dont have a photo i just wanted to find out the version of the vehicle
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
can you tell me where I can find the version details of the vehicle
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
why have I paid £5 for

Dear customer, I mean you don't have any problems, you just want to know your version? can you send me your REG?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
LX61JWP
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
it is japan imported

Dear customer this is your exact model, except that your model came in black, the rest is identical if you have any questions about the functions you can let me know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qefI1OmJnLI

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
my vehicle is exactly the same but i dont know the version to insurance it as it shows hybrid hs ima hs t ima etc . Confused.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
version/trim
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
switch it on and on the screen its shows IMA also FIT. so what version is that

Your car is exactly the :Honda Fit/Jazz (IMA-hybrid) Version

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
but what about the letter before ima . hybrid HS -IMA, hybrid HX IMA, Hybrid HE IMA , Hybrid HST IMA , HXT IMA , HET IMA etc. which one

Dear customer, the grey card incorporates the VIN code to the E line. In other words Vehicle Identification Number, this number happens to be the serial number of the car. So, using this code you will be able to get the version of the car. In fact, this 17-digit code is divided into three parts, which are WMI (First 3 digits), VDS (Next 6 digits) and VIS (Last 8 digits). You will be most interested in the VDS part, because it will specify the model as well as the general description of your vehicle. You should know that it is also possible to find this code at the bottom left of the windscreen but also on the engine block of your honda jazz.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
GPI-1112008is vin number

Jazz Hybrid 1.3 i-VTEC IMA Elegance CVT

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.