MichaelD1217
MichaelD1217, Horse Veterinarian
Experience:  Expert
111024629

My horse had swelling earlier tonight around her eyes, which

Customer Question

Hi there my horse had swelling earlier tonight around her eyes, which were weeping liquid underneath, so I thought originally she had been bitten by a fly and was having a slight reaction. I then found a bite under her jaw which was also slightly swollen. I spoke to my sister who raised a good point. Yesterday we went to a show and I applied baby oil around her eye area and I'm now wondering could she he a having a reaction to the baby oil? There was no swelling this morning that I noticed. I noticed it tonight. She ate all her tea
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is your horse bleeding a lot?
Customer: No
JA: Phew. What is your horse's name and age?
Customer: Bella she is 16
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Horse
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 months ago.

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 11 months ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Expert:  MichaelD1217 replied 11 months ago.
Good evening. I am Michael an equine vet and hope I can help you and Bella
How is Bella doing today? I apologise for the delay in someone getting back to you
Expert:  MichaelD1217 replied 10 months ago.
I hope all is well