How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Plumberpro Your Own Question
Plumberpro, Mechanical Engineer
Category: HVAC
Satisfied Customers: 634
Experience:  Over 20 years experience in plumbing heating and gas
Type Your HVAC Question Here...
Plumberpro is online now

How to repressurize my Potterton boiler

This answer was rated:

How to repressurize my Potterton boiler
Plumberpro :

Hi , look for a filling loop , usually under the boiler. It will be a chrome flexible hose with either one or two taps either end

Plumberpro :

Full Size Image

Plumberpro :

Open the tap/s and fill till the pressure on the gauge goes up to 1.2bar

Plumberpro and other HVAC Specialists are ready to help you