Brian
Brian, HVAC Technician
Experience:  OFTEC registered oil heating engineer and plumber.
63187465

Grant combi mark 2 90 think has an air lock

Hi if it has an air lock try turning it on and off a few times this sometimes allows the circulating pump to push any air through the system. If this doesn't work could you explain in more detail why you think you have an airlock.Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Boiler is firing fine but not producing hot water or heating
it could be the circulating pump, what pressure is the gauge reading? Is there any reason for an air lock?recent drain down, leak etc
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Pressure is between 1 and 2 boiler hasn't been on for 6 months and new oil added to tank
this does sound like the pump has jammed try giving it a tap with a mallet or back of a screwdriver.just one more thought is the boiler getting hot and actually firing and flue getting hot
Brian, HVAC Technician
Experience: OFTEC registered oil heating engineer and plumber.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Pump is working
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No reply, awful service
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam