How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Plumberpro Your Own Question
Plumberpro, Mechanical Engineer
Category: HVAC
Satisfied Customers: 634
Experience:  Over 20 years experience in plumbing heating and gas
Type Your HVAC Question Here...
Plumberpro is online now

I have an Ideal Combi 35 Boiler 2 story 6 bed detached

This answer was rated:

I have an Ideal Combi 35 Boiler for a 2 story 6 bed detached house. I would like to run water based underfloor heating in the kitchen (area to be heated 13 sq m. floor, 10.5 ft high ceiling) Can I run a separate pump off this particularboiler to control the water flow for this heating??
Hi , yes you can run a separate pump for the underfloor heating. You can buy underfloor kits containing the pump , mixing valve and thermostat, called one too. Underfloor heating kits.
Plumberpro and other HVAC Specialists are ready to help you