Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Over 20 years experience in plumbing heating and gas
77408428

I have a Potterton Gold gas CH boiler 32 which is just over

Hi I have a Potterton Gold gas CH boiler 32 which is just over five years old ( it had a four year guarantee) it needs re- pressurising several times a year but lately it switched off two days on the run twice in a couple of days and the frequency is increasing.
It only seems to lose pressure overnight as its always @ 6.00 am when boiler is set to come on when it fails
Today there was a different error code I think E1 12 then flashes and changes to 13
No visible sign of leaks around radiators.
Can you help?
Pat Naylor
Hi, check that the water isn't leaking from the safety valve to outside . Look for dripping or signs of leakage. If so it could be that the pressure vessel in the boiler needs recharging/pumping up
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Your welcome