JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

Baxi Bemuda Inset2 gas fire. Works on high setting, but on

Customer Question

Baxi Bemuda Inset2 gas fire.Works on high setting, but on the lower setting flame is very low, giving out not much heat,and the coals do not get red.Can this problem be rectified please
Category: HVAC
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

The most likely fault will be a clogged jet or a faulty gas valve.

Inspect both the jets and the gas valve.

For this type of work I would arrange for a gas safe engineer to attend, as you will need an engineer to recommission the appliance for it to meet building regulations and keep your insurance company happy.

If you would like me to recommend a local engineer please provide me with your postcode.