JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

Glow-Worm Hideaway 60C FF Boiler. How do you remove the

Customer Question

Glow-Worm Hideaway 60C FF Boiler.How do you remove the Thermistor from the phial pocket?. the hole is not large enough to allow the sensor head to pass through it.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  JamesI replied 4 months ago.

You will need a gas safe engineer to do this work on the boiler, in order to meet building regulations.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
How do you change a light bulb. You will need a qualified electrical engineer to do this work.
If that answer is the best you have *****, *****'t give up your day job. Your rubbish at this!
Expert:  JamesI replied 4 months ago.

A light bulb is deemed a consumable part, changing a socket would be a competent person so someone who doesnt need any formal qualification, when it comes to a gas appliance you need to be gas safe certified.

Please contact your local building control before interfering with an appliance as it will need to be re-commissioned, unless I hear otherwise I will ask for building control to be notified.

Expert:  JamesI replied 4 months ago.

I havent heard from you in a few days, do you require any further assistance