Jerry
Jerry, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Epa universal certification, hearth products specialized.
34748161

Our Reznor UCA flued heater is blowing cold air & not hot

Customer Question

Hello, Our Reznor UCA flued heater is blowing cold air & not hot air. We suspect it is to do with the LPG gas tank running out. It has since be re-filled but the cold air is still blowing.
Is there anything we can do to make it work?
Tom
Category: HVAC
Expert:  JamesI replied 4 months ago.

What is the model of heater your having issues with, it sounds like you may need to purge the power lines.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello James, I don't have the model number to hand but will send details this through to you tomorrow. How do you purge the power lines? Tom
Expert:  JamesI replied 4 months ago.

I would need to know the mobel number to give specifics but there should be a bleed valve just before the line connects to the heater.