Jerry
Jerry, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Epa universal certification, hearth products specialized.
34748161

I am disabled with MND. I cannot use telephone as I cannot

Customer Question

I am disabled with MND. I cannot use telephone as I cannot talk, I love my Jazzy powered chair.
But since my young son replaced the batteries it does not move. He was trying to help.
I turn it on but the lights in switch just flash/flicker. It does not
move
I am willing to have new batteries fitted but cant find anyone to come and fit them.
I live in Hastings area
Fred Warr
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

Hi Fred, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Have you tried using a car charger to charge up the 12V batteries your son installed, as it sounds like they are flat.

Secondly ask your son to check the batteries are installed the correct way round, if the chair works after charging the battery then stops working after the batteries run flat, and wont charge using the chair' on charging circuit it points to a fault with the chair itself.

If you would sooner have someone come out, if you provide me with your postcode I can recommend someone.