Jerry
Jerry, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Epa universal certification, hearth products specialized.
34748161

We noticed the heating stopped working and switching on via

Customer Question

Hi there, we noticed the heating stopped working and switching on via the timer. Then a friend said the batteries in the thermostat needed changing - we changed them then the hearing came on but now it won’t switch off. I tried resetting our Potterton boiler and don’t know what to do! Please help!
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 9 days ago.
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 5 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  JamesI replied 4 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is***** see you raised a question some time ago do you still require assistance?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
No. Refund me please
Expert:  JamesI replied 4 days ago.

Customer services can arrange refunds have a good day, my services are chargeable so will opt out.