JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

I have a question on a valiant eco fit pure boiler

Customer Question

Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Today
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No it’s seems like a boiler shut down issues Need some advice
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The boiler is showing a double egg timer signal flashing on and he hot water is not getting hot. We switched on and off the heating today to just test it out so now sure if it has anything to do with that. Using a Siemens rwb2e thermostat
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 months ago.
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 4 months ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  JamesI replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is***** see you raised a question some time ago do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 3 months ago.

I havent heard from you in some time please confirm if you need anything further or if your happy for me to close the question