JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

My glow-worm boiler is 4 years old and has not had any

Customer Question

Hello, My glow-worm boiler is 4 years old and has not had any problems todate (other than the temperature wifi, which has now been repaired)...
JA: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?
Customer: Not sure what that is?
JA: The Network Technician will be able to walk you through that. Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?
Customer: A green light uis blinking on the router.
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: |No.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  JamesI replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is***** see you raised a question some time ago do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 2 months ago.

Just wanted to follow up to see if you need any further assistance, or if your happy for me to close the question?