JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

I need a new boiler in my rental property. Is a Baxi 624 any

I need a new boiler in my rental property. Is a Baxi 624 any good? Also what would be a reasonable price for supply and fit please? thanks in advance
When you say is it any good are you asking if it will meet the demand or is it reliable.
To advise on its functionality I would need to know what boiler it’s currently replacing.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Reliability. It’s for a rental property. It’s replacing a 15-20 year old baxi

You will struggle, finding something lasting more than 10 years these days, but in terms of reliability Baxi is a reasonable brand and certainly worth looking at depending on your budget.

Generally I opt for Bosch or Potterton as they are easy for tenants to top up when water pressures drop etc, that’s just my personal preference.

Do you require any further assistance?