JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

I live in a bungalow ,I have double glazing and gas central

Customer Question

I live in a bungalow ,I have double glazing and gas central heating , however, while the room i at 65 Celsius ,there is cold air circulating around the floor area causing legs and feet to be cold
JA: What's the brand and model of your central heating? How old is it?
Customer: A 16 year old BAXI boiler
JA: How long has this been going on with your central heating? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it has been like this for 10 years.I had a new radiator installed and sealed all draughts
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: There is wool insulation between the outer walls and inner panelling
Category: HVAC
Expert:  JamesI replied 2 months ago.
If you noticing cold air at ground level it suggests there is either still a draft from outside or cold parts of the house eg I heated rooms are having their cold air drawn into the rooms your feeling the cold air in.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

Just wanted to follow up to see if you need any further assistance, or if your happy for me to close the question?