How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JamesI Your Own Question
JamesI, Developer
Category: HVAC
Satisfied Customers: 6123
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
Type Your HVAC Question Here...
JamesI is online now

I live in a bungalow ,I have double glazing and gas central

Customer Question

I live in a bungalow ,I have double glazing and gas central heating , however, while the room i at 65 Celsius ,there is cold air circulating around the floor area causing legs and feet to be cold
JA: What's the brand and model of your central heating? How old is it?
Customer: A 16 year old BAXI boiler
JA: How long has this been going on with your central heating? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it has been like this for 10 years.I had a new radiator installed and sealed all draughts
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: There is wool insulation between the outer walls and inner panelling
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.
If you noticing cold air at ground level it suggests there is either still a draft from outside or cold parts of the house eg I heated rooms are having their cold air drawn into the rooms your feeling the cold air in.
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Just wanted to follow up to see if you need any further assistance, or if your happy for me to close the question?