JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

I have previously ordered parts on line for our stove which

I have previously ordered parts on line for our stove which is An Island 11 model. When I went to spare parts now Island 11 ct is displayed and I am questioning if parts are the same as for the Island 11?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Just now ordered on line on previous occasions but our stove Island 11 was didplayed and ordering was straight forward.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: just want to know if the parts for Island 11 are the same as Island 11 ct

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

The short answer is it depends on what parts your looking for the CT just means the top is designed for cooking (CT = Cooking Top).

So most parts are compatible between the two variants.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
My Island 11 is not designed for cooking. I am looking for the glass for both doors and the insulating rope
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
i don't want to spend 18 euro on a phone call. I just want to know if compatable or not. Use spare part site before and it was straight forward then

Correct the Island 11 doesnt have a cooking top as its not the 11 CT.

Offers for calls are just adverts for optional services you can discard them if your happy for a typed response, with regard to the glass for the doors yes these are cross compatible between 11 and 11 CT.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.