JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

My Ariston Combi boiler power went then loud buzzing coming

My Ariston Combi boiler power went then loud buzzing coming water sensor,changed that ,just the same
Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: The boiler won’t light up at all, no hot water,no heating,loud buzzing coming from water sensor
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yeah
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I got a new sensor,fitted it ,but just the same
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Fitted new water sensor,switched power on,made buzzing noise the smoke came out new water sensor,knackered

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Whats the model number of the boiler and what voltage are you getting across the two terminals of the sensor?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
460110018200,don’t know the voltage ,but was enough to burn out new sensor

Just on another call in 30 minutes if that works for you?

Thats the key if the voltage isnt being regulated properly your looking at a faulty PCB, I have tried to call but there is no answer. Do let me know when is a better time to call.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Call me

Please double check your number as its still ringing out.