Jerry
Jerry, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Epa universal certification, hearth products specialized.
34748161

My thermostat is displaying a maximum temperature of 9.5

Customer Question

Good morning, my thermostat is displaying a maximum temperature of 9.5 degrees
JA: What happened just before your thermostat displayed this message?
Customer: My husband turned it off for the night and when I woke up I wanted to turn the heater on and found it like this
JA: How long has this been going on with your thermostat? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only this morning\ I tried removing the batteries with no luck It's telling me that the room temperature is 2.5 degrees which I know it's not
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I just moved into this house and the thermostat was already here I also don't have the instruction manual
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tamar D replied 8 days ago.
Please read the entire message before respondingHi there, my name is*****’ve got over 10 years in the trade and I’ll be glad to help Please disregard any automated phone request or service requests as they are generated by the website. You do not have to accept phone requests unless you want phone service from me Please bear with my responses, actively working on the job site also. I am human but I will do my best to reply ASAP
Expert:  Tamar D replied 8 days ago.
I am so sorry a technichian did not get to you sooner. I saw your question had gone unanswered, and wanted to step in personally to see if you’d still like some help?