Jerry
Jerry, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Epa universal certification, hearth products specialized.
34748161

We have a dimplex optimist which is not working, we have

Customer Question

We have a dimplex optimist which is not working, we have tested the bulc
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: we have a dimplex optimist about 2.5 years old, we have tested the bulbs there is no power to lithe fire we suspect it may be the trans diver but everything. Has shut down regards ***** ***** you can help.
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: We have tested the. Ulbs there is power to the back of the fire but nothing works, does it cut everything off if the one thing is wrong
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that we have tried everything and think it may be the transducer
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 7 days ago.
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 6 days ago.
Have you contacted Dimplex directly?