Jerry
Jerry, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Epa universal certification, hearth products specialized.
34748161

E have a Honeywell HCW80 room strat and in the last week

Customer Question

Hi e have a Honeywell HCW80 room strat and in the last week have used 4 pairs of Duracell and another make of batteries from Rickard Rutter niceic approved contractor.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Honeywell unit? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It started January2019 and I suspected a duff batch of batteries but turning the heating on this year for the first time 2 day ago found it is still happening?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No system works fine until batteries are drained approx 50%.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tamar D replied 9 months ago.
Please read the entire message before respondingHi there, my name is*****’ve got over 10 years in the trade and I’ll be glad to help Please disregard any automated phone request or service requests as they are generated by the website. You do not have to accept phone requests unless you want phone service from me Please bear with my responses, actively working on the job site also. I am human but I will do my best to reply ASAP
Expert:  Tamar D replied 9 months ago.
Hope you are doing well. Wow that is a lot of batteries!So everything works fine until they drain to 50%? How quickly does that happen