Tamar D
Tamar D, HVAC Mechanic II / Service Tech
Experience:  HVAC/Refrigeration & Appliance Tech
17066333

TP5001 central heating thermostat/ control is there a manual

TP5001 central heating thermostat/ control is there a manual /booklet which I can consult as the advice given re controling or over riding the system doesnt seem to work or maybe I am doing something wrong?
JA: Who makes your central heating? How old is it?
Customer: Just moved into the house unsure of age the boiler is Ideal Logic combi 24
JA: How long has this been going on with your central heating? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The instructions to set the timing but dont understand the controls for the temperature control and to overide the system if we want to?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Is there a simple manual to follow re the controls? and although I have tried to overide the system following a phone call to technical it doesnt seem to work?
Please read the entire message before responding

Hi there, my name is Tamar, I’ve got over 10 years in the trade and I’ll be glad to help Please disregard any automated phone request or service requests as they are generated by the website. You do not have to accept phone requests unless you want phone service from me Please bear with my responses, actively working on the job site also. I am human but I will do my best to reply ASAP
Hope you are doing well today. I can get you the manual for the thermostat
https://www.gentoogroup.com/media/1048872/tp5000siplusrf-easy-user-guide.pdf
Hopefully I was helpful, courteous and kind as that is my goal. If you have other questions feel free to ask.
If you don’t mind, please take a second of your time and remember to rate using the stars on the top left, that way I will be credited for answering you. (hopefully I’ve earned 5 stars)

We can continue to chat after you rate, and you can ask follow up questions free of charge

Thank you and have a blessed day
Tamar

Is everything okay? I never heard back so I wanted to check if you had other questions.

If you had another question, feel free to ask it now and ill do my best to reply asap
Otherwise, All I ask is that you take just a few seconds and remember to rate the question postively with the stars on the top left.
Hopefully I earned 5 stars today =). That way JustAnswer will credit me as the expert for answering your question
You can ask a follow up question after rating my services in the same box free of charge with no time constraints
Thanks & have a blessed day