Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I bought a Beldray Corsica electric wall fire (with the

Customer Question

I bought a Beldray Corsica electric wall fire (with the flame glow) but the remote control Is difficult to use, I contacted Beldray and they posted a new remote to me but it doesn’t work, can this new one be reprogrammed from the other remote so as to be able to use it and maybe have a spare?
JA: What's the brand and model of your HVAC unit? How old is it?
Customer: its brand new a Beldray Corsica wall fire model no:- EH22065 (That’s the fire) But the serial number on the remote control is CR2026
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I purchased it on 11/10/2019 from a B&Q store, I notified store immediately, they contacted Beldray to ask for replacement remote control, Beldray said this particular model is now discontinued, but posted a remote control directly to me, which doesn’t work
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: how can a remote control be reprogrammed to work with fire?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 12 days ago.

I am very sorry for the delay in response.

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 11 days ago.
I don’t think it can be reprogrammed.

What was wrong with your original remote control?