JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

We have a Vaillant eco tec plus 624 boiler running tank and

Customer Question

hi we have a Vaillant eco tec plus 624 boiler running tank and central heating
JA: Are you getting any error codes or blinking lights on your boiler? How old is it?
Customer: no
JA: How long has this been going on with your boiler? What have you tried so far?
Customer: we have a technical wiring enquiry regardfding adding ufh
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: we have plumbed a maincor single zone under floor heating and need a wiring diagram the current vaillant wireless stat is in the bus low voltage side however our ufh/stat is 230v
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
boiler is ecotec plus 624, wireless stat vrt 350f, running tank and central heating. we have now added Maincor single zone ufh with separate wall stat, all wired into wiring center now connecting to bolier panel. Vaillant stat is connected to 12v side and we have mains 230v.
any help appreciated
Expert:  JamesI replied 6 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Unless this is a vented system it will need an engineer to commission this as its notifiable under building control.

To understand you correctly who sped' the valve and what are you struggling with in terms wiring in the zone to work with the stat?