Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have a manual valve to replace for a heater but i dont

Customer Question

hello, I have a manual valve to replace for a heater but i dont know what to buy - size wise and if i can have a termostatic one instead of manual
JA: Have you replaced your heater or parts of it before? If so, how long ago?
Customer: i would like to give you a picture to see what i have but i caanot on this chat no ive just moved in
JA: What have you tried so far with your heater?
Customer: the decorator had to take the heater out to paint behind it and when he put it back it was a slight leak and he suggested to change it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i would like you to see the picture of the vaslve - the one that is now just for you help me what to buy what size it is i will call a plumber to install it but not sure what to buy
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I hope its clear from the picture - the size of the valve and also if a thermostatic will do with the same size. thank you
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 15 days ago.

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 15 days ago.
Hello, any reputable heating engineer will provide the new valve - you don’t need to provide any parts.