Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have model number eblq05cav3 and there is a message on the

Customer Question

Hi there, I have model number eblq05cav3 and there is a message on the control that says AA - 01..back up heater overheated, power reset required, ....can you tell me how to do this please
JA: Is your heater gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your heater? What have you tried so far?
Customer: since yesterday and I have tried turning it off from the out side part
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no that’s it
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 15 days ago.

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 14 days ago.
Hello, I can’t do much to help you, despite looking in the appliance manual. That suggests contacting your dealer, so you might have no choice except to do that. However, have you tried turning it off and on again by turning off all electrical power to the unit, then after a few seconds turning on again?