JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

Main eco compact combi boiler not showing error codes, None

Customer Question

Main eco compact combi boiler not showing error codes
JA: Are you getting any error codes or blinking lights on your boiler? How old is it?
Customer: None Brand new
JA: How long has this been going on with your boiler? What have you tried so far?
Customer: New boiler not starting
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Water pressure ok.Gas pressure 20mbar
Category: HVAC
Expert:  JamesI replied 5 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is James and I will help with your query today.

So when you say its not starting what does the control panel show (is it showing a demand for heat)?

Whats the model of boiler?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
OOO
Expert:  JamesI replied 5 days ago.

Sorry I dont follow what you mean by ooo?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
On the panel shows ooo
Expert:  JamesI replied 5 days ago.

Ok but what is the make and model?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Main eco Compact 30 combi
Expert:  JamesI replied 5 days ago.

Sorry for the delay so you dont have any other symbols shown on the display just 0 0 0

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
yes
Expert:  JamesI replied 5 days ago.

If your not getting any other symbols that points to a fault on the control board, since anything else would show a fault code, or show you the radiator and rap symbol to show its in standby.

Before replacing the PCB its worth getting the gas engineer to verify all the connectors on the PCB are correctly seated before restarting it.