Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have a Question regarding my Dimplex radiator DUO HEAT

Customer Question

hi I have a Question regarding my Dimplex radiator DUO HEAT 500n
JA: How old is your Dimplex unit?
Customer: i dont know
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dimplex radiator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i just pay for 2 hand radiator from ebay
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: when i tested off pick is not working
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
is there any chance that technician will call me today?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 16 days ago.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi Can you please help me to find the right Professional. I will wait for your help. Kindest regards Arek
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 15 days ago.

Hello, please can you explain what you mean by "when i tested off pick is not working" ?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi Tim I will try to explain. I just pay for 2nd hand dimples duo radiator. When I connect to the main power I realise that radiator is not heating when is off peak time. But radiator is working correctly when I use 2nd ,,,any time ,,, switch. So my main concern is that when is off peak time radiator is cold. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dimplex-DuoHeat-DUO500N-1-4kW-Radiator-and-Off-Peak-Storage-Heater/274080541764?_mwBanner=1&ul_ref=https%3A%2F%2Frover.ebay.com%2Frover%2F0%2F0%2F0%3Fmpre%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.ebay.co.uk%252Fulk%252Fitm%252F274080541764%26rvr_id%3D0%26rvr_ts%3D4ff58b1016e0a68bb5531861fff69409&ul_noapp=true&pageci=5b49f384-76db-476b-a486-019ed51d10b0&epid=1122769691
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 15 days ago.

Hi Arek, thank you for explaining. I understand now.

A question: for how long have you left the off-peak switch on and waited for the Duo to heat up?

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 15 days ago.

Another question: what electricity tariff do you have?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I will try to call you tomorrow for 100 %.
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 15 days ago.
Hi Arek, I have a lot of appointments tomorrow, so by all means try me but I might not be able talk for long.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi Tim
Today was really crazy day for me. I hope tomorrow will be much easier for me to make phone calls. I will definitely try to call you. Kindest regards Arek
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi Tim I Ask about your phone call this could be latest appointment today, tomorrow or Sunday it's your decision. Now I'm expecting big delivery any time soon.
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 14 days ago.

Hi, the best day for me is Sunday, in the afternoon. I suggest that I post here an hour before I'll be available.

In the meantime, I will need to know what electricity tariff you have, so that I can give you the best advice.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi Tim Can you please let me know what time you can call me today? My question is why my radiator is not working when offpeak in on. Do I need to buy any specific part for this radiator to start working correctly? And the second question is why this radiator is not holding any heat for long time?
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 12 days ago.

Hello, I'm available to be called either now, or at 7pm. I'll be going out shortly.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Can you please call me now if it's possible?
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 12 days ago.

I can talk now, but I believe you have to initiate the call - I don't know what you have to click on, but you can ask the administrator how to do it.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Showing phone call requested
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 12 days ago.

Please also see these instructions, in case they help you:

https://www.dimplex.co.uk/sites/default/files/assets//Duo...n_2_page_Quick_Start_Guide.pdf

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 12 days ago.

I don't have any phone call request showing. When did you request it?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
On Friday I requested 16 £ I agree to T&q
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Should I just give you my phone number and pay you by Paypal?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I don't have anything to press to call you. If you can call me at 7 pm it will be perfect.
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 12 days ago.

I've corresponded with the Moderator, and they say that your original phone call payment authorisation has been reversed.

They say that you'll need to open a new question and make a payment again in order to arrange the phone call.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you for your help. I just open new topic and ask about your help again. How to request phone call from you?