Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have a Question regarding my Dimplex radiator DUO HEAT

Customer Question

hi I have a Question regarding my Dimplex radiator DUO HEAT 500n
JA: How old is your Dimplex unit?
Customer: i dont know
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dimplex radiator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i just pay for 2 hand radiator from ebay
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: when i tested off pick is not working
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
is there any chance that technician will call me today?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 months ago.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi Can you please help me to find the right Professional. I will wait for your help. Kindest regards Arek
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 7 months ago.

Hello, please can you explain what you mean by "when i tested off pick is not working" ?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi Tim I will try to explain. I just pay for 2nd hand dimples duo radiator. When I connect to the main power I realise that radiator is not heating when is off peak time. But radiator is working correctly when I use 2nd ,,,any time ,,, switch. So my main concern is that when is off peak time radiator is cold. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dimplex-DuoHeat-DUO500N-1-4kW-Radiator-and-Off-Peak-Storage-Heater/274080541764?_mwBanner=1&ul_ref=https%3A%2F%2Frover.ebay.com%2Frover%2F0%2F0%2F0%3Fmpre%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.ebay.co.uk%252Fulk%252Fitm%252F274080541764%26rvr_id%3D0%26rvr_ts%3D4ff58b*****************1fff69409&ul_noapp=true&pageci=5b49f384-76db-476b-a486-019ed51d10b0&epid=1122769691

Hi Arek, thank you for explaining. I understand now.

A question: for how long have you left the off-peak switch on and waited for the Duo to heat up?

Another question: what electricity tariff do you have?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I will try to call you tomorrow for 100 %.
Hi Arek, I have a lot of appointments tomorrow, so by all means try me but I might not be able talk for long.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi Tim
Today was really crazy day for me. I hope tomorrow will be much easier for me to make phone calls. I will definitely try to call you. Kindest regards Arek
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi Tim I Ask about your phone call this could be latest appointment today, tomorrow or Sunday it's your decision. Now I'm expecting big delivery any time soon.

Hi, the best day for me is Sunday, in the afternoon. I suggest that I post here an hour before I'll be available.

In the meantime, I will need to know what electricity tariff you have, so that I can give you the best advice.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi Tim Can you please let me know what time you can call me today? My question is why my radiator is not working when offpeak in on. Do I need to buy any specific part for this radiator to start working correctly? And the second question is why this radiator is not holding any heat for long time?

Hello, I'm available to be called either now, or at 7pm. I'll be going out shortly.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Can you please call me now if it's possible?

I can talk now, but I believe you have to initiate the call - I don't know what you have to click on, but you can ask the administrator how to do it.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Showing phone call requested

Please also see these instructions, in case they help you:

https://www.dimplex.co.uk/sites/default/files/assets//Duo...n_2_page_Quick_Start_Guide.pdf

I don't have any phone call request showing. When did you request it?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
On Friday I requested 16 £ I agree to T&q
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Should I just give you my phone number and pay you by Paypal?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I don't have anything to press to call you. If you can call me at 7 pm it will be perfect.

I've corresponded with the Moderator, and they say that your original phone call payment authorisation has been reversed.

They say that you'll need to open a new question and make a payment again in order to arrange the phone call.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your help. I just open new topic and ask about your help again. How to request phone call from you?