Jerry
Jerry, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Epa universal certification, hearth products specialized.
34748161

I hope u can help me. my danfoss clock doesen't`seem to let

Customer Question

hi, I hope u can help me. my danfoss clock doesen't`seem to let me set the clock for more than 1 time per day, it just goes to the next day without me pressing the day/hol button
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance?
Customer: FP715Si
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: danfoss RX2C
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I've only just realised this now as I've had an electrician in and he replaced a danfoss box with auto and man written on it
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi, please cancel my question, and apply my refund, thanking u.