Jerry
Jerry, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Epa universal certification, hearth products specialized.
34748161

My heat pump isn't working. I had a power cut earlier today

Customer Question

my heat pump isn't working. I had a power cut earlier today and i don't know how to turn the heating on
JA: How old is your heat pump? Is it connected to a power switch (on the wall or in the air handler cabinet)?
Customer: it's about 7 years old. I don't know tbh.
JA: The HVAC Technician can walk you through this; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your heat pump? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i've tried looking at the screen thing in the loft the temperature in the brackets is down to 13 and I don't know how to increase it is it possible for somebody to call me so that I can speak to them whilst I am in the loft?***********JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Only that this has happened since the power went off this afternoon.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 10 days ago.

Hello, please can you provide the make and model of your appliance?