Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

My Honeywell cm727 WiFi thermo is not responding, Inherited

Customer Question

My Honeywell cm727 WiFi thermo is not responding
JA: How old is your Honeywell unit?
Customer: Inherited it so no idea
JA: How long has this been going on with your Honeywell unit? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just happened had pcb replaced but unit will not respond to being turned off
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 8 days ago.

Hello, your programmable thermostat is wireless, but it's not Wi-Fi.

When you say it's not responding, which buttons are you pressing, and what's shown on the display?

When you say a PCB has been replaced, where was the PCB?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
The pcb was in boiler , green star 30cdi,the buttons I am trying to use are the off button and auto button on wireless thermostat .
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 8 days ago.

It seems likely that the power to the thermostat transceiver was off while the boiler PCB was being replaced. That might have cause a problem. Firstly, I would remove the batteries from the CM727 for ten minutes, then insert them and try again. If still no good, have a look at the Honeywell Binding / Rebinding Procedure:

https://heatingcontrols.honeywellhome.com/Documents/Installation-Guide/pdf/1066.pdf