Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

We have a Honeywell control for our heating. There is a

Customer Question

We have a Honeywell control for our heating. There is a fault showing on the control panel with the message Comms Fault, Home, Actuator. I have reset the wifi and had a message that the Total Connect Comfort service restored communication with the heating system but the control panel still shows the error.
JA: Do you know the model of your Honeywell central heating? How old is it?
Customer: It would be about 5 years old. Where would I see the model number? Would it be ATF 800 5V?
JA: The HVAC Technician can help you find the model number for your central heating; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your Honeywell central heating? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The fault occurred last night and there was no restore. All I have done so far is the wifi reset
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: There was a previous fault on 23 Nov which said Comms Fault, Hot Water Valve, A which was restored. The same fault occurred last night and there was the second error message at the same time so two faults which are not corrected
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
If you find an answer, please send it
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 11 days ago.

Hello, I surmise that you have a Honeywell Evohome controller.

Please see the following web page for information on your "Comms fault":

https://theevohomeshop.co.uk/content/28-honeywell-evohome-frequently-asked-questions