Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have greenstar 37CDi combi controlled by a worcester

Customer Question

i have greenstar 37CDi combi controlled by a worcester digistat. Recently the boiler start firing up although the auto control is set to be off.
JA: Are you getting any error codes or blinking lights on your boiler? How old is it?
Customer: no error code. 9 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your boiler? What have you tried so far?
Customer: only very recently
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the time on the control is a bit off, around 30min, when i tried to change the time using > button for some reason the arrow will not move to the clock sign. i have never tried to change the clock before. only doing it following instruction on. not sure if this is related.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 10 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 6 days ago.

Hello, do you still need help with your boiler problem?